CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-09T22:00:38+00:002008 Mitsubishi Endeavor CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-09T22:00:38+00:00
- Drain and fill transfer case fluid
- Drain old fluid. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- TRUNK / LIFTGATE SHOCK OR STRUT – Remove & Replace – Each
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Timing Belt.]
BOB H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2020